Question: Where Can I Get My Body-Fat Tested?

Updated 2 years ago by Darren Crawford

Most colleges and Universities have a Bod-Pod, Hydrostatic Weigh or a DEXA in their Human Movement Lab for a relatively low cost, especially if you are a student. A qualified individual could also perform a caliper test, as well.

How did we do?